Custom Search

Free Solar Power Information/Consultation...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pickens Plan (About Wind Farms)

I've mentioned wind power once very briefly. My comment was on the fact that there are high, continus winds that are generated in the mid U.S.. This morning I got up turned CNN on; as I do evey morning. I saw a promo of a plan for harvesting wind. This might sound funny but just like we harvest crops and other natural resouces we can harvest wind to our advantage. I believe that it's a good plan, but just like oil there will be an elite group of people in charge of how that wind is distributed or at what price it is distributed. For our countries energy issues and demands as a whole it's a great plan. On the other hand, we individualy can harvest our own wind; in the same manner we do our home gardens. So to see if you would support a plan like this concerning our countries enery check out www.pickensplan.com Also see what it would take to harvest your wind or solar power @ www.power-save.com

No comments: