Custom Search

Free Solar Power Information/Consultation...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Give And Get Free Stuff My Friends

I haven't posted in over a month. But it's because I'm working on what I would consider a big project (you would know that if you were a subscriber).

Any way I couldn't help but to get on here right quick and inform anybody who reads Envirohealth Trend; it's really easy to get and give FREE stuff at
The Freecycle Network. This network was organized and started among a small group of nonprofits in Tucson, Arizona 2003. Freecycle is BIG, they're efforts are in over 75 countries now after only 5 years.

I'm actually still looking over the site. In my opinion it's like habitat for humanity, but with a twist. It has a wider social base or feel to it. I am checking it right now and it has craigslist feel to it.

I'll Probably be doing a post in a week raving about all the junk I gave away and how I was addicted to getting free stuff from others.

You can go there and see if there's a group near you. Again it's www.freecycle.org

No comments: